11 - 14 May, 2020 | Estoril Congress Center, Estoril, Portugal
Main Conference Day 2
Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
As global companies continues to rethink their operational strategy towards a more lean and agile structure, some question if single tower GBS remain the future for all. There isn’t a right or wrong answer. We invite experienced leaders to debate their ideas through their experiences:
· How can GBS and global services become more flexible and agile meanwhile remaining a high level of standardisation
· What are the new requirements are businesses go through enterprise transformation and how are shared service and GBS best set up to support and enable that?
Main Conference Day 3 & Masterclasses
Wednesday, May 13th, 2020
11:00 AM Case study: Leading digital transformation within and beyond global shared services for process quality and stability
Join this session to discover Tyssenkrupp’s unbiased approach in digital transformation to solve process and business problems.
· Start with process management instead of tools
· Assess to group IT capabilities, existing tools across the business and emerging technologies to have a basket of solutions for evaluation and selection
· Scale digital transformation beyond shared services to empower the companies
· 50 bots, 20 workflow systems and counting…how are we making big impact on process stability, quality and business relationship?