08 - 11 September, 2020 | Estoril Congress Center, Estoril, Portugal
Workshops & Main Conference Day 1
Monday, May 11th, 2020
Shared services and GBS leaders often have multiple internal customers and stakeholders. While they might not be the customers in the traditional sense, providing them with a superior experience can yield significant benefits for the business, therefore a key area to focus. This workshop will provide a very interactive opportunity to draw experiences and insights from GBS and shared services leaders on what can potentially go wrong in customer and stakeholder experience management so you can avoid them. Learn:
· How to identify your key customers and stakeholders and understand their expectations?
· What are the key pitfalls to avoid when pursuing an improved customer and stakeholder experience for in shared services?
· How can emerging technologies be used to create a better experience for shared services customers?
Main Conference Day 2
Tuesday, May 12th, 2020
9:40 AM Keynote Panel: How are leading GBS and Shared Services Centres Driving Enterprise Transformation
Today’s companies compete at the level of ability to change and the speed of it. Industry wide transformation are taking place on daily bases. How are sharing services and GBS organisations supporting business strategies and leading these transformation are not only critical to shared services organisations but to the entire company. Hear from top level GBS and shared services leaders on strategies and tactics that they are implementing to drive this:
· Connecting and aligning with the mothership vision
· Building the process backbone for the company to set the foundation for transformation
· Establishing shared services as the next-generation incubator for digital, automation and AI capabilities
· Becoming the data hub and nerve centre to support business strategy decision making
· Becoming the talent incubator: Developing and exporting talent to other areas of business