11 - 14 May, 2020 | Estoril Congress Center, Estoril, Portugal
Workshops & Main Conference Day 1
Monday, May 11th, 2020
As technologies such as Robotics and AI continue to disrupt the way we work, companies need to prepare their workforce not only for today’s challenges but for tomorrow’s competitiveness. The best way to prepare for the future is to develop a continuous improvement culture and create a true learning organisation. Join this workshop and learn:
· Examining the new organizational and workforce ecosystem: Learning and work
· Developing and maintaining a culture of continuous learning
· How do we scale this to the entire organization?
4:30 PM Interactive Panel: What are the best strategies, tools and tactics for winning the talent war?
Despite all the talk “bots stealing our jobs”, people remain the No. 1 asset for the success of shared services. But in competitive markets with widening skills gaps, what can companies do to foster, engage and sustain committed talent? Discussion Points:
· Attracting and retaining key talent
· The importance of creating a culture of loyalty
· Creating the workplace of the future – encouraging cross-generational collaboration