Exchange Day One: Tuesday, 3rd March 2020
Tuesday, March 3rd, 2020
11:30 AM How Customer Tinted Glasses And Business Process Excellence Have Redesigned Lion’s Enterprise Services Strategy
Historically, shared services functions have operated independently from many other business functions. But as digitisation and customer demand brings disparate functions closer together, leaders are having to remap the way shared services is done. For Lion, not only did this result in a complete re-envisioning of operational processes, but redesigning and working a customer centric mindset across the organisation.
In this session, hear how Lisa and the Shared Services team have:
- Deployed a clear transformation strategy across the business to manage change and employee resistance
- Have successfully embedded a customer-centric attitude in the shared services function
- Aligned the strategic, operational and transactional business functions for a new service model
- Shifted towards value-add and partnering streams and away from traditional function streams
- Embedded a culture of business process excellence
Exchange Day Two: Wednesday, 4th March 2020
Wednesday, March 4th, 2020
8:50 AM Panel: Shared Services, Technology and A Decentralised Model – Is This The Way Of The Future?
As functional departments become increasingly tech savvy, with access to SaaS providers, labor arbitrage, and advanced technology, leaders are questioning what the relevance of SSO’s will be in the future. In this panel, discuss:
- The impact of outsourcing on decentralization
- The role of CoEs in a decentralized model