Infocomm Technology Association of the Philippines
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, August 14th, 2018
9:15 AM Expert Panel: What Does The Future Hold? Tax Governance & the Effects for Philippines Shared Services & BPO sector
SSCs are expected to grow at an average annual expansion rate of 20% in the Philippines. IBPAP stated that the IT-BPO and Global In-house Center (GIC) industry in the Philippines is the most important generator of jobs. Its contribution to gross domestic product (GDP) by 2020 is expected to be approximately 11%, making it the biggest contributor to the Philippines gross domestic product.
This session combines perspectives from SSC leaders, government officials and economist point-of-view to map out the future road for the unique Philippines Shared Services and BPO Sector.
- Highlight government incentives for supporting the SSO&BPO sector future growth initiatives
- Review current tax reform and its impacts on the BPO sector
- Discuss the future outlook on potential threats and opportunities in the shared services and BPO sector
Thursday, August 16th, 2018
- Formulating well-defined process ownership and delivery standards
- Automation and re-engineering processes within business units
- An integration of governance model to aid with decision support and issue escalation