· How does culture drive performance?
· What processes in an organization affect learning?
· Discussing the indirect motives on economic and emotional pressure
· Transforming cultures with an outcome like customer satisfaction
According to SSON Analytics, leveraging future of work concepts in a Shared Services environment ranks top 2 priority amongst global SSOs. The ability to navigate the future of work, workforce and workplace, will enable enterprises and service providers to achieve rapid transformation, be prepared for just in case models and not only survive, but thrive in the new abnormal. During this session, attendees will:
Shared Services Leaders Speak!
In today's business operations, the changing role of the CFO is increasing complexities resulting from globalization, regulation, information technology, and changing expectation, amongst others. These bring the role of finance function into question, where traditional responsibilities will soon become obsolete.
In this panel, we find out how CFOs provide insights and support strategic planning with the use of data analytics to lead future complex decision-making by correlating, forecasting, and predicting future scenarios.
Women in top leadership roles are a rare sight, and they often face unspoken hurdles in the business world. In this panel, we bring women leaders together to share their journey on their “path less traveled”.
· Combating the invisible “glass ceiling” in the workplace
· Driving authentic leadership wherever you are
· Building your own support group and mentorship with champions of change
· Trust your voice – Rebuilding confidence