· Strategic alignment of employees’ experiences with brand promises
· How an organization can leverage on employees’ social media presence
· Integrating the brand through different organization functions
· Developing measurement metrics for all branding-oriented employee communication tactics
· How does culture drive performance?
· What processes in an organization affect learning?
· Discussing the indirect motives on economic and emotional pressure
· Transforming cultures with an outcome like customer satisfaction
SSOW Philippines Live 2020 features a total of 15 different IDG topics across the 3 day virtual conference. Structured to maximize interaction with in-depth focus on different issues, will have the opportunity to participate in 2 topic @ 45-minutes each a day, each led by an expert. This presents a truly unique platform to deep-dive into your SSO’s most critical opportunities, challenges and experiences – from wherever you are.
Each IDG topic is limited to 8 Shared Services practitioners only. Write to Steven.Tang@iqpc.com.sg to find out more information.
Shared Services Leaders Speak!
In today's business operations, the changing role of the CFO is increasing complexities resulting from globalization, regulation, information technology, and changing expectation, amongst others. These bring the role of finance function into question, where traditional responsibilities will soon become obsolete.
In this panel, we find out how CFOs provide insights and support strategic planning with the use of data analytics to lead future complex decision-making by correlating, forecasting, and predicting future scenarios.
Women in top leadership roles are a rare sight, and they often face unspoken hurdles in the business world. In this panel, we bring women leaders together to share their journey on their “path less traveled”.
· Combating the invisible “glass ceiling” in the workplace
· Driving authentic leadership wherever you are
· Building your own support group and mentorship with champions of change
· Trust your voice – Rebuilding confidence