· Understanding the application of business intelligence data
· Aligning people, process and technology to achieve business goals
· Designing holistic business intelligence in garnering corporate buy-in
· Justifying ROI in technology implementation
· Assessing digital readiness
· Understanding the opportunity and challenges
· Streamlining internal operations through data analytics
· Piloting new applications and digital tools
· Driving productivity gains through volume and digital initiatives
· Developing a comprehensive framework and benchmarking data to align with corporate priorities
· Establishing an internal performance baseline
· Does your operating model reflect on hierarchy and balance?
Are you maximizing your shared services organizations metrics? Shared services have always been focused on monitoring KPIs and keeping close tabs on industry benchmarks and “best-in- class”. However, practical application of all those numbers is different, and it can be a challenge to know if you are even evaluating the right numbers.
This panel will explore practitioner insights from SSON’s 2020 “Most Admired SSOs”:
· What real business benefits can be driven from crunching the aggregated data of their peer set and beyond
· Getting to world class benchmarks
· Selecting the right technology to get your processes world class
· Developing continuous improvement plan
· Structuring the functional teams to execute
SSOW Philippines Live 2020 features a total of 15 different IDG topics across the 3 day virtual conference. Structured to maximize interaction with in-depth focus on different issues, will have the opportunity to participate in 2 topic @ 45-minutes each a day, each led by an expert. This presents a truly unique platform to deep-dive into your SSO’s most critical opportunities, challenges and experiences – from wherever you are.
Each IDG topic is limited to 8 Shared Services practitioners only. Write to Steven.Tang@iqpc.com.sg to find out more information.
§ Achieving maximum level of preparedness
§ Executing recovery strategies and tactical plans
§ Preserving the readiness of location recovery
Business continuity management generated the most significant interest in 2020 with the Taal volcano eruption and COVID-10 Novel Coronavirus that shook the business community globally.
Is your business able to withstand global disruptions and scares? Do you have a sustainable Business Continuity Management framework?
The importance of business continuity is to instill organizational resiliency and to empower BCM managers to design and create awareness through best practices, frameworks, and critical success factors.
Join this workshop as we feature real-life case studies to give you a better understanding of the importance of business continuity planning.
Benefits of attending:
§ Understanding the use of the risk analysis frameworks in BCM planning
§ Encouraging organizational resiliency with appropriate BCM strategies in place
§ Identifying and analyzing potential threats and corresponding to the potential impact
§ Identifying functions that are critical to business operations and having appropriate alternative business continuity strategy options