Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
11:40 AM Myth-Buster Audience Interactivity Session – We Asked YOU! Top 10 Steps to Make Intelligent Automation (IA) Projects Successful and Harness the True Potential of RPA + Cognitive + Analytics
Many of you have told us 2 things: you remain sceptical of RPA, and you cannot obtain enough ROI to justify further investments in this technology. Your experience with RPA implementation have also shown us that the road to successful deployment remains challenging, and the goal of expansion remains seemingly out of reach. Disparity continues to exist between expectations and post-implementation reality – and in this 40-minute myth-buster session, we help you identify the top 10 steps you need to take to make your RPA implementation, deployment and expansion successful.
- Navigating the obstacles towards successful RPA deployment
- Re-organising your SSO processes to actualise the optimal adoption of RPA
- Scaling up RPA – How to?
What Will You Learn?
Take-away 10 well-validated steps from fellow practitioners and industry leaders that you can implement in your SSO and make your next RPA implementation a successful one.
5:15 PM SSON Analytics Exclusive! How The 2019 Most Admired SSOs Use Metrics & Benchmarking To Drive Serious Growth
SSOs have always been focused on monitoring KPIs and keeping close tabs on how benchmarking can drive best-in-class performance. However, practical application of all those numbers is different, and it can be a challenge to know if you are even evaluating the right numbers.
Ahead of SSOW Asia 2019, we asked about your top 3 challenge areas in terms of metrics/KPIs and what metrics you would most like to benchmark yourselves against. During this session, top practitioners from SSON’s 2019 “Most Admired SSOs” uncover these challenges and discuss the real business benefits from crunching the aggregated data of their peer set and beyond.
Participants will benefit from:
- Hearing about top challenge areas in terms of metrics/KPIs and learning how to overcome them
- Discovering top 3 ways to maximise shared services organisations metrics
- Finding out how to normalise the data collection as you mature
- Utilising roadmap forecasting to establish a baseline for simulating future data for comparison
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
1:10 PM Roundtable E | Moving Towards End-to-End Finance Processes – Embracing Global Process Ownership
- Highlighting the importance of E2E processes in high-volume finance transactions
- Structuring E2E finance processes for scale
- Amending procedures and governance guideline