Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
9:40 AM Myth-Buster Audience Interactivity Session – We Asked YOU! Top 10 Strategies to Solidify Asia’s Competitive Advantage as Labour Arbitrage Opportunities Decrease
“Location, location, location” – we all know this is the most important decision when it comes to setting up new SSOs. Asia enjoyed labour and cost arbitrage in the past but this phenomenon is now changing with the emergence of new European and Latin American countries as popular locations. As enterprises start to re-evaluate existing off-shore strategies, how else can Asia continue to future-proof its competitive edge?
- Analysing existing location strategies and understanding the shift in Asia’s advantage
- Moving away from “low-cost” towards “right-cost”, and from “off-shore” to “right-shore”
- Leveraging on the influx of technology and digital tools as a critical component to remain competitive
What Will You Learn?
Not only will you get on-the-ground insights from fellow practitioners, you will also hear from SS&O leaders from major Asian SSO hubs as they validate the pros and cons of each solution. This is your chance to bring home 10 strategies you can implement within your SSO to solidify the roots of your Asian centre.
3:40 PM Learning from Lufthansa Services Philippines’ Journey in Balancing “Soft” and “Hard” Skills to Create A “Future-Fit” Workforce
- Nurturing a workforce fit for the future
- Balancing the need for technical skills with the emphasis on critical “soft” skills for technology deployment
- Supporting digital transformation through “soft” but critical skill-sets and capabilities
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
5:00 PM Closing Keynote Panel: Champions of Change | Top 10 Tips to Leapfrog your Career – Learning from Champions Who Have Travelled The Path Less Travelled
- Championing diversity and change – Empowering leaders through all stages of the career path
- The biggest lesson learnt – What is the one thing you would do differently?
- Discussing emerging skillsets for tomorrow’s leaders