Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
9:40 AM Myth-Buster Audience Interactivity Session – We Asked YOU! Top 10 Strategies to Solidify Asia’s Competitive Advantage as Labour Arbitrage Opportunities Decrease
“Location, location, location” – we all know this is the most important decision when it comes to setting up new SSOs. Asia enjoyed labour and cost arbitrage in the past but this phenomenon is now changing with the emergence of new European and Latin American countries as popular locations. As enterprises start to re-evaluate existing off-shore strategies, how else can Asia continue to future-proof its competitive edge?
- Analysing existing location strategies and understanding the shift in Asia’s advantage
- Moving away from “low-cost” towards “right-cost”, and from “off-shore” to “right-shore”
- Leveraging on the influx of technology and digital tools as a critical component to remain competitive
How Will This Work?
In preparation for SSOW Asia 2019, we will survey our attendees and ask them what strategies they have in mind to solidify Asia’s competitive advantage. The top 10 strategies will be compiled by the SSON team and will be shown on screen at SSOW Asia 2019. The audience will be asked to rank the top 10 strategies and our keynote panel will address each strategy in detail according to importance.
What Will You Learn?
Not only will you get on-the-ground insights from fellow practitioners, you will also hear from SS&O leaders from major Asian SSO hubs as they validate the pros and cons of each solution. This is your chance to bring home 10 strategies you can implement within your SSO to solidify the roots of your Asian centre.
3:40 PM Learning from Lufthansa Services Philippines’ Journey in Balancing “Soft” and “Hard” Skills to Create A “Future-Fit” Workforce
- Nurturing a workforce fit for the future
- Balancing the need for technical skills with the emphasis on critical “soft” skills for technology deployment
- Supporting digital transformation through “soft” but critical skill-sets and capabilities
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
3:30 PM Top 10 Tips to Leapfrog your Career – Learning from Women Leaders Who Have Travelled The Path Less Travelled
- Championing change – Empowering Women Leaders through all stages of the career path
- The biggest lesson learnt – What is the one thing you would do differently?
- Discussing emerging skillsets for tomorrow’s female SSO leaders