Pre-Conference Solution Clinics
Monday, November 18th, 2019
Ask every Shared Services leader, and more often than not they will tell you that their end-goal is to transition their SSO into a Global Business Service (GBS) – yet they do not truly understand the concept of GBS, let alone the critical milestones needed to make that dream a reality. In this solution clinic, participants will have the opportunity to get their hands dirty and develop their own GBS roadmap – and more importantly, understand the common obstacles through the lens of a GBS leader who has been there done that.
- Determining the critical ingredients needed to build a world-class GBS
- Defining the GBS concept and develop a cross-cultural, global GBS model
- Formulating the business case to attain stakeholders buy-in
- Changing the culture of your SSO to drive the GBS journey
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
9:10 AM Opening Keynote – “Connecting to your Mothership” | Forging Stronger Partnerships with Enterprises to Strengthen your SSO’s Seat on the Table
SSOs bring more value to enterprises than just lower costs, but the only way to translate this value is by truly understanding your enterprise. This remains especially challenging when your SSO is remote, off-shore and far away from HQ. How then, can you collaborate better with the wider enterprise? How can you demonstrate the value your SSO brings to drive greater enterprise agility?
- Investing in the vision of your enterprise and moving away from being a mere stakeholder manager
- Closing the “location gap” between the enterprise and the SSO – How to?
- Demonstrating the value SSOs bring by anticipating internal and external customer needs
- Moving beyond the standard journey and implementing robust growth strategies
- Optimising on innovation and technology to make the growth jump
- Transforming processes to be future-ready