Syazana is responsible for researching and analysing a combination of proprietary and public data on the global shared services and outsourcing community to uncover the latest trends and insights into the industry. She is involved in the end-to-end production of visual interactive reports and is currently managing various data tools such as the Intelligent Automation Universe, the Metric Benchmarker and the City Cube.
Are you maximizing your shared services organizations metrics? Shared services have always been focused on monitoring KPIs and keeping close tabs on industry benchmarks and “best-in- class”. However, practical application of all those numbers is different, and it can be a challenge to know if you are even evaluating the right numbers.
This panel will explore practitioner insights from SSON’s 2020 “Most Admired SSOs”:
· What real business benefits can be driven from crunching the aggregated data of their peer set and beyond
· Getting to world class benchmarks
· Selecting the right technology to get your processes world class
· Developing continuous improvement plan
· Structuring the functional teams to execute