2019 Sponsorship Opportunities
Well and truly established as the annual event to attend – and retaining its title as the largest shared services event in Australasia – excitement is mounting for the 22nd Australasian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week 2019.
In addition to year-round engagement with our community, innovative ideas are already being pooled and the program structure being updated to ensure that the event continues to tick the right boxes for delegates and sponsors alike.
Enquire about the outstanding branding and sponsorship opportunities available at SSOW 2019, contact Alison Shaw on 61 (0)2 9229 1050 or email email@example.com.
Who should sponsor Shared Services & Outsourcing Week?
Anyone that provides services that help improve or aid an organisation's Operating Structure, Business Process, Customer Experience Model, or Recruitment & Retention.
Any organisation whose target market includes Austraila's leading CFOs, CPOs, CIOs and Heads of Finance, Shared Services, Operations, Procurement, Human Resources (HR) and Transformation.
The MOST Senior Gathering of SSO Decision Makers in A/NZ
Request a sample attendee list now for a glimpse of Job Titles and Organisations represented.
We plan On-Site Meetings with Decision Makers for our Solution Providers Makers in A/NZHow do we set up meetings for you?
- SSOW 2018 is Australia's leading event and meeting place for decision makers to discover strategies that drive transformational change and meet with potential solution providers
- We profile our audience on their business objectives and help connect them with services providers who offer capability to solve complex business issues
- We help connect you with most active prospects in Australia and NZ
CXOs from the below companies have already signed up - are these prospects you’d like to have a discussion with?
- CFO, ABC
- CFO, Panasonic
- Financial Controller, Ausnet Services
- Financial Controller, Mirvac
- Head of GBS, BP
- Group Finance Controller, Beca
- Head People Services, Ausgrid
What our clients have said about Shared Services & Outsourcing Week
"Great opportunity to understand where industries are moving to with their Shared Services practice"
- HR Services Optimisation Manager, NBN Co
"Valuable and constructive sharing of knowledge and wisdom as we traverse the fast changing landscape of automation and shared services"
- Team Leader Corporate Information, Cardinia Shire Council
"SSON Melbourne was a tremendous success for us - a great opportunity for ReadSoft to showcase the benefits of our business process automation solution - it was truly an amazing event!"
- Regional Marketing Director, APAC and LATAM, ReadSoft
"One of the best events I have attended as the topics and themes were very relevant for the practioners to see what the future state of shared services could look like."
- Director of APAC & Japan Shared Business Services, MERCK
"Great conference - Back at work and fired up with loads of ideas on innovation, shared services and partnering."
- Financial Controller, NRL"The SSON event was probably the most professionally produced event I have attended in my 25-year career – and I have been to and spoken at a lot of conferences. Congratulations!"
- CEO, Matchboard"The networking was amazing, as the level of participants made for good conversations and insightful comments."- Outsource Manager, AMS
With fierce competition for the limited opportunities available, contact us NOW to be involved at the #1 SSO Event in A/NZ!
*Please note: Sponsorship opportunities are strictly limited to retain our primary/tertiary attendee ratio.
If you would like to join our shared services community and sponsor SSOW 2019, contact Alison Shaw on 61 (0)2 9229 1050 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Past 2018 Sponsors: