SSON Impact Awards FAQs
What are the Awards?
SSON's Shared Services & Outsourcing Impact Awards is a globally recognised, annual industry awards ceremony, which honors and celebrates SSC and service delivery teams who have exceeded industry standards in their SS&O initiatives. The Awards take place regionally in Europe, North America, Australasia and Asia.
How are they judged?
All applications are judged by leading practitioners who have been selected for their experience across multiple industries and are exemplary members of the services delivery community. They will be looking for teams who are exhibiting lateral thinking and new ideas – and ultimately impacting their organisation’s bottom line in the name of shared services and outsourcing. It’s not about the size of the project or the budget but the relative differences you and your team are making to your organisation.
Winners are selected through unanimous agreement between the judges – and since SSON and its vendor partners have no influence on decisions, winning an award is a genuine honour and nod to the team’s hard work.
When can I apply?
Where will the awards winners be announced?
Winners are announced LIVE at the 22nd Asian Shared Services & Outsourcing Week! Join your industry colleagues for an evening of celebration at the SSON Asia Impact Awards Gala Dinner on Tuesday 19 November 2019. Whether you have been nominated for an award or would like to participate in the industry’s celebration of achievements, you need to have a seat at the table. For early reservation, call us on +65 6722 9388 or send an email to email@example.com to get more information.
What happens if I win?
Aside from the honour (and bragging rights), all Awards Winners receive:
- Prestigious Crystal Award
- Published coverage on www.ssonetwork.com as well as other press distribution sites
- Featured articles and interviews by Barbara Hodge, SSON Editor; and potentially additional publications
- Social media coverage and inclusions through Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
Terms and Conditions:
- In the event your organisation becomes a finalist or a winner of an Award, you consent to your company's name being used in promotion for the awards program, either by IQPC directly, or by a third party member of the media covering the awards program and/or awards ceremony.
- Only one entry per company per category will be accepted but you may enter all categories if you wish!
- By submitting your application you hereby accept that you have reviewed the rules and regulations for entries, and agree that all information contained within each entry is 100% accurate.
- Entries will be accepted from end-user companies. Entries will be accepted by vendor companies only in the event the award is submitted as a vendor/client combo where the client is specifically mentioned and the application is specifically about that client
- Submissions which do not adhere to the word limit will be forfeited.
- You may submit additional documents for reviews in the form of word documents and/or PDF forms only. PowerPoint Presentations and Video Submissions will not be accepted.