Press & Media
Press & Media
Press passes are available to editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc), or online magazines. Freelance writers, contributing editors, or bloggers may request press passes if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article.
In accepting an IQPC press pass, the recipient agrees to abide by IQPC’s Press Policy.
To request a press pass, please email email@example.com.
If you have newsworthy information relating to the 18th Annual Shared Services & Outsourcing Week Asia 2015, its speakers, sponsors, media partners, or related topics as a whole, or if you would like to feature your press release on this page please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Media may utilize the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted.
IQPC events are not public. Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
For admittance, media members are required to show press credentials. Members of the media without proper ID will not be admitted. Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. That includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a press badge (easily visible)
- During Q&A, first introducing yourself as (your name), reporting for X publication. Then asking your question.
- During interviews, formal or informal, with speakers or attendees
- At the registration desk, before entering the banquet hall
- Conference materials are not included with press passes. Tape recording is forbidden, without prior speaker (or attendee) consent.
- Media members are not to pass information to conference-producing divisions of their companies.
Media may utilize the event and organizer logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted by IQPC and SSON.