Pre-Conference Solution Clinics
Monday, November 18th, 2019
We all know the story – process migration and standardisation occur at the start of your Shared Services journey; and a few years down the road, you are forced to re-evaluate existing processes, review workflows and re-think different service delivery models. Continuous improvement and process excellence are key to ensuring the sustainability of your Shared Services Organisation – but how do you achieve them?
- Examining different models for ensuring processes are continuously tackled for improvement
- Participating in a "hands on" example of process improvement
- Understanding how an end to end process view can jump-start your improvement efforts
- Discussing critical skills needed to be a "process pro"
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
“Location, location, location” – we all know this is the most important decision when it comes to setting up new SSOs. Asia enjoyed labour and cost arbitrage in the past but this phenomenon is now changing with the emergence of new European and Latin American countries as popular locations. As enterprises start to re-evaluate existing off-shore strategies, how else can Asia continue to future-proof its competitive edge?
- Analysing existing location strategies and understanding the shift in Asia’s advantage
- Moving away from “low-cost” towards “right-cost”, and from “off-shore” to “right-shore”
- Leveraging on the influx of technology and digital tools as a critical component to remain competitive
How Will This Work?
In preparation for SSOW Asia 2019, we will survey our attendees and ask them what strategies they have in mind to solidify Asia’s competitive advantage. The top 10 strategies will be compiled by the SSON team and will be shown on screen at SSOW Asia 2019. The audience will be asked to rank the top 10 strategies and our keynote panel will address each strategy in detail according to importance.
What Will You Learn?
Not only will you get on-the-ground insights from fellow practitioners, you will also hear from SS&O leaders from major Asian SSO hubs as they validate the pros and cons of each solution. This is your chance to bring home 10 strategies you can implement within your SSO to solidify the roots of your Asian centre.
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019