President and Representative Director
Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan Business Services Inc.
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
- Understanding changing contracting models in today’s technology-heavy environment
- Reviewing new and unique offerings from BPO providers – Why are they still key?
- Marrying BPO with technology for optimal business outcomes
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
At Coca-Cola Bottlers Japan, Business Services Organisation (BSO) or Shared Services is expanding at an exponential rate and moving away from a mere cost arbitrage to an integrated part of the organisation strategy to bring in structural reforms in the operating structure of the business. A unique story is being written as the organisation is undergoing rapid transformation and one of the largest and fastest transformation journey in the history. With an aim to create value through structural reforms and digital transformation, BSO is poised to ramp up the service delivery model from its present size to 4 times in the near future. With this transformation agenda in mind, the group has created a separate entity in Japan to provide concerted focus on this disruptive strategy.
- Genesis, The beginning
- Fear of change – Turning fear into your greatest weapon
- Re-engineering processes towards customer-centric activities
- Shifting the focus and capturing the customer at the heart of all Shared Services operations – How to?