The future of work is from anywhere, at any time. It has become increasingly difficult for “HR” to define a workforce in its workplace as the lines are now blurred. COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected GBS business volume and consequently, employee engagement and retention has proved challenging. With the recent COVID-19 outbreak, How much has the future of work changed, and what can we do about it?
· Exploring how the recent COVID-19 pushes the workforce to embrace the future of work
· Comparing the impact to GBS for industries with significant increase and decrease in business volume
· Discussing “the new norm” – Work from Home (WFH) or Work from Anywhere (WFA)?
· Enabling a digital workforce to drive agility, continuity and mobility
CFO Leaders Panel
CFOs around the globe are under pressure to counsel business units on innovative approaches to create business value for survival. What role can Shared Services Organisations play in transforming businesses for future needs?
· How far can “autonomous businesses” manage internal complexity?
· Has digitisation affected your geography model?
· How can FSSC optimise current opportunities to create value and resilience?