Future Work Force Panel
COVID-19 has been the greatest catalyst for workforce transformation. Digital readiness and workforce mobility is no longer optional, it is critical. This pandemic forced the review of the relationships between individual, organisation and society. Business and government are challenged to rethink their workforce strategies and bridge crisis respond to the new norm in the area of workforce design.
· Exploring methods of employee engagement, measuring productivity and getting the right outcome
· Identifying areas of work that can be operated working from home and steps towards enablement
· Exploring modular workforce network structure as a potential structure for future workforce
· Guiding principles with high-level digital business value
· Resolving bureaucratic and ineffectiveness with governance
· Finding the right players for establishing a digital strategy