Director, Global Business Services and Chief Transformation Officer APAC
Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
9:00 AM Opening Remarks from Chairperson
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
8:50 AM Opening Remarks from Chairperson
11:30 AM Myth-Buster Audience Interactivity Session – We Asked YOU! Top 10 Tips in Designing a World-Class Centre of Excellence
We talk about GBS often but not enough about CoEs, yet this is one function that can unlock immense value once leveraged properly. However, the journey towards developing a world-class CoE is not an easy one and it does not happen overnight. In this 40-minute interactive session, we discuss the myths in designing CoEs and guide you on your CoE journey.
- Defining your CoE model and governance structure
- Developing your CoE – Within GBS? A different location? How do you decide?
- Managing change and transformation along the CoE journey
- Understanding best practices on how SSOs are leveraging on CoE functions
How Will This Work?
In preparation for SSOW Asia 2019, we will survey our attendees and ask them what their most pressing challenge/question regarding the journey towards building a world-class Centre of Excellence. The top 10 challenges will be compiled by the SSON team and will be shown on screen at SSOW Asia 2019. The audience will be asked to rank them and our keynote panel will weigh in on their perspectives accordingly.
What Will You Learn?
Walk away with 10 tips on navigating common challenges involved in designing a Centre of Excellence – These 10 tips are not only first-hand from your peers, they are also best practices from SS&O leaders who have been there done that!
- Defining the objective of your CoE
- Integrating the critical ingredients in CoEs
- Maximising capabilities for CoE success