Terence leads the transformational changes in Asia Pacific region for Geodis Supply Chain Optimization LoB and collaboratively drive up the Top-line and Bottom-line contributions through innovative Supply Chain Solutions and Smart Procurement Advisory to delight our customers and support the growth of next-gen supply base players through Close Partnership and Strategic Inter-locks to address unmet SCM and Procurement needs.
He is spearheading new Procurement Advisory Services (in partnership with an International Brand) under Geodis Supply Chain Optimization LoB catering to a diverse range of industrial verticals such as FMCG, Manufacturing, Medical Device and Pharma, Aerospace and Defence, etc. He is helping their customers reach their best potential in the most optimal manner within the shortest time possible.
The future of work is from anywhere, at any time. It has become increasingly difficult for “HR” to define a workforce in its workplace as the lines are now blurred. COVID-19 pandemic has significantly affected GBS business volume and consequently, employee engagement and retention has proved challenging. With the recent COVID-19 outbreak, How much has the future of work changed, and what can we do about it?
· Exploring how the recent COVID-19 pushes the workforce to embrace the future of work
· Comparing the impact to GBS for industries with significant increase and decrease in business volume
· Discussing “the new norm” – Work from Home (WFH) or Work from Anywhere (WFA)?
· Enabling a digital workforce to drive agility, continuity and mobility
Shared Services Prioritisation Panel
Shared Service Centres are deployed to reduce costs of decentralisation, to increase the support processes for the business and to create a higher degree of strategic flexibility. What if the benefits can now be achieved virtually and remotely without having to consider the most important factor of location, which determines the success of your Shared Services strategy. COVID-19 will cause a major rethink to the relevance and existent of Shared Services. The fundamentals of Shared Services will be challenged and so will its future.
· Identifying the top priorities to address and mould business to fit The New Norm
· Discussing the new purpose and value of Shared Services
· Addressing the foreseeable challenges and potential solutions to help business navigate through this transformative phase