Conference Day 1
Tuesday, November 19th, 2019
9:40 AM Myth-Buster Audience Interactivity Session – We Asked YOU! Top 10 Strategies to Solidify Asia’s Competitive Advantage as Labour Arbitrage Opportunities Decrease
“Location, location, location” – we all know this is the most important decision when it comes to setting up new SSOs. Asia enjoyed labour and cost arbitrage in the past but this phenomenon is now changing with the emergence of new European and Latin American countries as popular locations. As enterprises start to re-evaluate existing off-shore strategies, how else can Asia continue to future-proof its competitive edge?
- Analysing existing location strategies and understanding the shift in Asia’s advantage
- Moving away from “low-cost” towards “right-cost”, and from “off-shore” to “right-shore”
- Leveraging on the influx of technology and digital tools as a critical component to remain competitive
What Will You Learn?
Not only will you get on-the-ground insights from fellow practitioners, you will also hear from SS&O leaders from major Asian SSO hubs as they validate the pros and cons of each solution. This is your chance to bring home 10 strategies you can implement within your SSO to solidify the roots of your Asian centre.
4:40 PM Stream Panel | Designing 21st Century Change Management Practices to Empower Transformation, Agility and Growth
- Adapting existing practices to be fit for the future workforce
- No one size fits all – Exploring best practice change management practices
- Managing large-scale transformation
Conference Day 2
Wednesday, November 20th, 2019
- Nurturing a workforce fit for the future
- Taking practical steps to up-skill and re-skill your existing workforce
- Analysing best practices in effective talent development programmes