The team at SSON has carefully curated hard-hitting sessions just for the community, with focus on Driving Agile Business Services and Centres of Excellence through Digital Transformation, Value Creation and Change Management – the critical pillars that I believe will help drive change and stay ahead of the game.
So what's new this year? We have ...
- 75% Brand New Speakers & Organisation
- 50+ Industry Speakers
- 30 Interactive Discussion Groups (IDGs)
- 26 Hard-Hitting Case Studies and Sessions
- 15 Leading Industry Benchmarking Sessions by SSON Analytics
- 8 Categories to Win at SSON Impact Awards
Download the event guide and navigate your way through by clicking on the side tabs. I hope with these new features, you are equally as excited as we are for this year's #SSOWAsia.
Do let us know your thoughts!
Position your organisation as thought leaders in front of an elite audience of key Shared Services leaders in Asia. Network and celebrate strides made in Asia’s Shared Services industry in a prestigious and intimate setting.
The SSON Excellence Awards have been revamped!
As the Shared Services industry continues to evolve, it is time to acknowledge the impact your SSO has on businesses. How was your SSO impacted your business’s bottom-line? In what way has your SSO activity impacted on your employees and customers?
With these in mind, we are proud to present you our new industry awards – the SSON Impact Awards.
Download the SSON Impact Awards brochure for more information.
This Visual Analytics Workbook (VAW) will cover significant trends in Asia-Pacific’s Shared Services & Outsourcing Industry. It will:
- Begin with a landscape of Shared Services
- Introduce ‘agile’ as a project management methodology for Global Business Services (GBS)
- Feature insights from Shared Services professionals about how Asia can maintain its competitive edge
- Dive into the scope of Centres of Excellence (COEs) and the challenges in building a COE
- Cover challenges faced by outsourcing providers
- Share benchmarks on attrition and finance & accounting (F&A) from SSON Analytics’ global benchmarking study
Take a look at the VAW and navigate your way through the report.
Take a look through the post show report for the key highlights of the summit and revisit how you can best embrace them for your 2019 SSC roadmap.
Download the prospectus to find out how you can be a part of this summit!
Find out who will be at the 21st Asian Shared Services and Outsourcing Week!