Covid19 uncovered many of the cracks in existing operating models, with companies heavily dependent on outsourced partners unable to control the provision of critical services to the business. Deciding on the right operating model continues to be a challenge for many. In the post-crisis era the focus is around cost optimisation and resilience. Here leaders will share the critical factors when deciding upon your own model.
· What does ‘assessing business need’ mean and how do you start?
· What Covid showed us
· Overwhelming choice: details, distinguish, decide.
· Benefits of RPA, ML and IA – are you ready?
· Opportunity vs over-complication
• The relationship between procurement, supply chain and operations at Visy
• Planning through crisis and avoiding panic
• Leveraging new opportunities in stock hold and local vendors
• The future for supply chain simplification and visibility
• The challenge of lacking perpetual stock and inventory control