COVID-19 has stripped away all non-essential business expenditure and shown
Shared Services to be truly essential to business continuity. Across the A/NZ
region there has been a great appetite over the last 2 years to move into a
GBS/multi-service operating model and this momentum is increasing, with a
sentiment to re-envision the role and value of the shared service.
Pricing strategies adopted will also play a huge role in how the SS can make
the transition from a cost-centre to a self-sustaining profit centre as well. In this
session, hear perspectives of SS leaders who’ve trialled multiple approaches in
their seasoned careers to shed insight into:
• How has Covid-19 changed your vision for the BAU Shared Service? Has
the value proposition changed from your perspective?
• What is the rationale behind the pricing approach you’ve taken around
your SS? Has this changed over time at all?
• How are you overcoming friction in process & outcome ownership across
SS & business leadership?
• What are some ways you’ve started to mature business engagement and
service delivery quality?
• Propelling shared services to emerge as a strong partner to business
decision making and continuity