Workshop Day: Tuesday, 11th June 2019
Tuesday, June 11th, 2019
10:30 AM The Future of Intelligent Services: How Data Analytics, Cognitive and AI Will Reshape The Future of Business Services
This is pre requisite for beginners in Data, Artificial and Cognitive Intelligence to attend the AI and Data Analytics stream on the summit
According to our SSON Analytics Report, 70% of our audience is looking to launch into Artificial Intelligence or have just started a pilot.
If you haven’t started looking at how AI can benefit your organisation, 2019 is the year to jump in! However, we understand there are barriers to entry in Artificial Intelligence and Data- it is one BIG project. This workshop will take you through all the different technologies you could possibly leverage in Artificial Intelligence and Data Analytics and will give you a high level knowledge and understanding of where AI fits in the Shared Service.
- Identify and explore the use of technology like Cognitive Intelligence, Deep Learning, Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing, Data Analytics, Predictive Analytics and many, many more
- Explore the use of these technologies within Shared Service and exactly where you could deploy a model
- Understand use cases and common barriers to deploying Artificial Intelligence
Conference Day One: Wednesday, 12th June 2019
Wednesday, June 12th, 2019
9:00 AM INSPIRATIONAL INTERNATIONAL: Unleashing the Back Office! Understanding the Benefit of Combining Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence for Operational Efficiency
The benefits of technology like RPA and Artificial Intelligence in Shared Service functions are undeniable. Leaders in this space know that this technology not only provides cost saving but can actually help delight customers and drive the future of shared services. This session will improve your understanding of where the innovation is happening and highlights the technology being utilised in unconventional ways.
- Exploring the different kinds of technology, their use and the future impact on shared services
- Driving innovation and overcoming common barriers to success in regards to implementing new technology
- Producing a benefit in Shared Services through cost reduction and adding value to your customer
- Ecosystem Orchestration to pull together various digital solutions to seamless delivery