A clear strategy, detailed business case, phased approach and a focus on people and change is paramount to ensure successful and sustainable implementation, when launching a new shared service operation.
This workshop will equip you with a toolkit for starting this journey, from gaining executive ‘buy-in’ to understanding how to integrate successfully into existing strategy and practice. You will walk away with a clear understanding of the foundations necessary for SSO success.
• The Shared Services Overview – Concept, Definition, Types, & Landscape
• Steps to setting up a Shared Service Centre » Regulatory Scan and Location Assessment » Model and Business Case » Sequencing and Implementation Plan » Operational Model
• Is centralisation always the answer?
• Discuss selection criteria to identify processes for the Shared Services centre
• Insight into stabilization strategies and common design and execution pitfalls
• Understand change management as an enabler and practical techniques to ensure your SSO is future-fit
• Key learnings and Conclusion
A common fear among the workforce on hearing the words ‘process automation’ is that their job will be replaced. In reality the remaining roles will be transformed and new roles will emerge. There is no question that digitization and automation are breaking the traditional Finance Operating Model and how services are delivered.
This workshop will provide you with the opportunity to understand how to drive continuous improvement and digitalization in finance and reposition the function a partner to business decisioning.
• Review of the new finance digital ecosystem: end-to-end transformation, operations engines, business value & user experience
• The role of predictive analytics, IA, and digitalization on future operations
• Hear how RPA can be combined with Artificial Intelligence (AI) tools to launch finance digitization to new heights
• Strategies for moving up the value-chain to support enterprise-wide decision making
• Selection and prioritization of processes for automation – who are the right candidates?
• Skills, capabilities and other considerations for the workforce of the future, including WFH and remote and virtual workforces
• Challenges and how to overcome them for successful implementation
We all know that the automation of mundane, rules-based business processes will free resources to focus on high value tasks. For this reason, enterprises around the globe are building bots to automate these mundane processes. At the end of this workshop, you will walk away having built a fully functional software bot.
• Learn to analyze data for business intelligence and decision support
• Gain strategies of data visualization to release the true value of your data
• Understand how to re-engineer your data strategy to drive increased value back into business
• Identify how data science can blend with process excellence