An Inexact Science: Managing International Benefits, Employee Stock Purchase Plans, and Compliance Globally
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
As companies expand globally, pressure builds to make sure that their HR and compliance policies are sound. A USA location-cenric approach does not necessarily "scale" up to account for an enlarged global footprint. Small errors can compound exposure as headcounts grow in locations outside of North America.
Our panel of benefits advisors and international expansion experts take on these issues and much more in this complimentary one-hour webinar.
- Handling international benefits and compliance: what approach works best for you
- Why China and India are special cases
- What benefits requirements to keep in mind when your U.S. employees are travelling overseas.
- Almost 50% of the kidnapping for ransom occurs in Central America, South America and the Caribbean. Are you covered?
- Little-known or often overlooked U.S. overseas (Expat) employees 401K options,
- How to handle pension-related issues across EMEA and AsiaPac.
- Why VC-backed company option plans, and even U.S. public company ESSPs can’t be used "as is".
- Handling termination challenges, particularly in Brazil, Japan, China and U.K.
And much more … including your questions