Create a Robust Governance Model to Drive Value in your Shared Services & BPO
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
' In the governance model of the future, the focus will be less on process execution and more on demand generation, value creation and customer satisfaction' -
Matamba Austin, Director of Shared Services and outsourcing Advisory, KPMG LLP
Do you have difficulty tracking and generating value on an ongoing basis in your Shared Services Center or BPO?
Wouldn't life be so much easier if you could make governance information more visible and understand the services that are performing well, while filtering out those risks that threaten delivery, such as:
- Complicated and laborious collection of governance information
- Disruption in root cause analysis where performance levels are not as expected
- Lack of visibility on how risks, issues and SLA performance are impacting each other
- Challenges against improved performance and demonstrating value
Join this Webinar and hear the Head of Product Development for Service Frame, Daniel Berman, discuss practical approaches that will lead your organization to:
- Discover the difference between 'oversight' and 'insight' based governance
- Identify the key questions that a good governance process should answer
- Benchmark your service levels through a healthy governance model
- Drive your staff to become analysts and not just collectors of data
Daniel is the business and technical architect of the company’s product ServiceFrame. In this role Daniel is responsible for product design and technical strategy, as well as managing the operations of ServiceFrame. Daniel previously worked in Accenture, PWC Consulting and AOL Technologies, in outsourcing, IT Management and software development, and is a science graduate of Trinity College Dublin.
Joanne Gavigan has worked in Unisys for just over 20 years after graduation from Liverpool University, in 1990. During her time at Unisys she has held a wide range of roles in Accounting and Systems Implementation. These roles have included managing Accounts Payable, implementing Oracle Financials, and managing the accounting function in the Asia Pacific Shared Services Centre. Joanne’s current role is Global Process Owner for Account to Report.