Getting Your Multi-country Payroll Right
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
NorthgateArinso and SAP invite you to another round of 60-minute Virtual Briefing about the secrets of success for getting multi-country payroll right.
Today, global companies are realizing big benefits from centralizing payroll across boundaries: cost savings, compliance, data accuracy, reporting, etc. However, building a multi-country payroll solution can be a very complex and challenging task.
During this interactive webinar, a panel of reputable payroll experts who have a thorough understanding of the global payroll business will share their thoughts on dilemmas such as:
- Why should I opt for a single multi-country payroll solution?
- What are the key success factors for a good global payroll system?
- How to build a business case for multi-country payroll?
- How important is compliance?
- How can technology leverage multi-country payroll?
These and many more questions will be answered by our panel of experts:
- Jane Holmes, President-Elect American Payroll Association
- Keith Rodgers, Co-founder of Webster Buchanan (research consulting firm)
Raul Bustamante VP and Head of Global HR Service Delivery at Solvay