International Payroll: Improve Financial Control, Reporting and Compliance; Reduce Associated Cost and Errors
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Learn how to improve your business intelligence and compliance, and drive efficiencies in your current payroll processes — irrespective of payroll system or provider.
This webinar focuses on strategies and solutions to maximise the value of your Payroll Data and to provide corporate with the information needed to make strategic and operational business decisions. We’ll also explorehow to improve the effectiveness of your people, processes, data management, providers and corporate control, while improving responsiveness and delivery of information required by corporate for the purpose of planning and control.
International payroll is both complex and costly; our approach provides a rapid ROI and delivers:
- Consistent payroll data across all countries
- Reporting capabilities across all countries
- Real time access to all global payroll data
- Global reports in a single currency
- Consolidation of providers and software
- Standardisation of processes
- Improved efficiencies
- Reduction of risk
- Improved compliance
- Reduction of burden on in-country payroll teams
Here are some questions that we’ll answer:
- Do you have a complete view at your fingertips of all pay data, current and historic, for your entire organisation?
- Are your employees a strategic asset to you business and are they paid correctly?
- Have you optimised your payroll process globally?
- Do you feel in control of your outsourced payrolls?
- Is compliance a concern for your business?
- Do you know the total cost of your global payroll?
- Does your global payroll process lack standardisation?
If you work in Human Resource, Payroll, or in Finance with responsibility for payroll and planning, you stand to benefit significantly from signing up for this webinar.