International Payroll: Improve Financial Control, Reporting and Compliance; Reduce Associated Cost and Errors
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Register Become a member to Register
Learn how to improve your business intelligence and compliance, and drive efficiencies in your current payroll processes — irrespective of payroll system or provider.
This webinar focuses on strategies and solutions to maximise the value of your Payroll Data and to provide corporate with the information needed to make strategic and operational business decisions. We’ll also explorehow to improve the effectiveness of your people, processes, data management, providers and corporate control, while improving responsiveness and delivery of information required by corporate for the purpose of planning and control.
International payroll is both complex and costly; our approach provides a rapid ROI and delivers:
- Consistent payroll data across all countries
- Reporting capabilities across all countries
- Real time access to all global payroll data
- Global reports in a single currency
- Consolidation of providers and software
- Standardisation of processes
- Improved efficiencies
- Reduction of risk
- Improved compliance
- Reduction of burden on in-country payroll teams
Here are some questions that we’ll answer:
- Do you have a complete view at your fingertips of all pay data, current and historic, for your entire organisation?
- Are your employees a strategic asset to you business and are they paid correctly?
- Have you optimised your payroll process globally?
- Do you feel in control of your outsourced payrolls?
- Is compliance a concern for your business?
- Do you know the total cost of your global payroll?
- Does your global payroll process lack standardisation?
If you work in Human Resource, Payroll, or in Finance with responsibility for payroll and planning, you stand to benefit significantly from signing up for this webinar.
Graham Harrop is responsible for the commercial relationships that iiPAY have with their customers and partners. His responsibilities extend to delivering the highest level of customer satisfaction offering a complete package of services and software to clients who require systems to support and manage their international payroll needs. Graham joined iiPAY in February 2010 from Microsoft where he held a number of key EMEA Director Positions within Microsoft's Public Sector business, including running their Healthcare business in Europe and the Middle East. Graham has 25 years of experience of working in the Public Sector, Manufacturing and Finance sectors providing complex IT solutions for Microsoft, Oracle and IBM.
Piers Lambert is responsible for evolving and managing the product strategy, enhancing our offerings and extending the value of our international payroll platform for our clients. He works with the leading providers, analysts and customers to influence the international payroll market and to develop the next generation of payroll solutions. Piers joined iiPay in 2003, having previously worked in a variety of senior software and IT consulting roles at Norcosse Holdings. He was also an IT & Process manager at Oryx Executive Search for 7 years. Prior to Oryx, Piers worked in a variety of building and engineering companies, including Wimpey Homes. He originally studied civil engineering.