Making the Move to Finance & Accounting Shared Service Centers: Understanding the Drivers, Challenges, Benefits & Trends
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
In addition to cost savings, shared service centers for finance and accounting functions such as collections and payments execution are being leveraged by corporations to institute best practices and provide additional value-added capabilities to improve management visibility and control, enhance process quality, and increase overall business performance.
Attend this webinar to learn about a recent SunGard global study of small- to large-sized corporations that examined the primary drivers, perceived challenges and overall satisfaction among companies already using or looking to migrate to a shared service center model. Topics of discussion will include:
- The reasons why many organizations choose to deploy shared service centers
- The experiences of organizations currently utilizing shared service centers
- Best practices in launching a shared service center
- Common pitfalls to avoid when initiating a shared service center
- Real and perceived obstacles in moving an organization towards a shared service model