Talent Management, Social Media and HR Business Partnering - Tomorrow’s face of HR
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
How are today’s organizations strategically leveraging Talent Management and HR to lead from the front? How should you be using your HR data and analytics to become a true business partner? How do you find the right partner, who’ll contribute the best in HR technology and administration?
Find answers to these questions and more in this free webinar, sponsored by Infosys, featuring two well-known industry analysts and an HR leader of a multinational energy services company.
The evolution of HR has been dramatic over the past three decades. From its beginnings as ‘Personnel Department,’ to ‘Human Resources Department,’ and ‘People/ Talent Development Department, ’HR has come a long way to occupy a seat at the strategy table. It’s led to phenomenal, talent-centric themes like ‘Careers for Life,’ whereby HR’s remit is to provide for the growth of employees and to nurture talent.
This webinar deals with the talent management phenomenon in the rising wave of globalization and social media, and will share tips to embracing this new world and emerging triumphantly.
Case Study: Transfield Services
HR Project Scope –
- End-to-end payroll processing for resource, energy, transport, and infrastructure business units
- On-cycle, scheduled off-cycle, pay-runs and manual check processing
- Build-to-gross and gross-to-net payroll processing in CMS/ADP
- Incorporation of all payroll inputs, including time & attendance to CMS / ADP
- Garnishment interpretation and processing
- Facilitation of employee query resolution
- End-to-end payroll processing for Transfield, leveraging client system, from Infosys state-of-the-art location inPune, India
- Query resolution mechanism set to improve employee experience
- Robust Governance Model and Communication Plan defined and adhered to
- Quality Metrics and SLAs tracked and reported