The Science of Maximizing Order To Cash Process Performance through Genpact’s OTC SEP (Smart Enterprise Process)
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
How Can Your Organization Build a Scientific Roadmap to World Class Performance on the Key Business Outcomes?
Organizations lack science in managing, measuring and improving business processes. Attend this webinar to gain insight from Genpact’s OTC Practice Leader Mark Wood into how to achieve an end-to-end process view, and focus on improving effectiveness metrics rather than efficiency metrics. Learn how to measure some critical business outcomes, such as Revenue Dilution, as the opportunity gain is 5 to 10 times the impact achieved through reducing costs.
Join this webinar to find out how Genpact’s Order To Cash SEP can help you maximize business impact for your company.
Key learning from this session includes:
- A granular approach to process management and measurement
- Critical business outcomes for the Order to Cash process including a deep dive into Revenue Dilution
- Top performance measures and drivers and the linkages to business outcomes
- Key process and technology Insights that significantly impact your business outcomes
Genpact – August 2005 - (Genpact acquired Creditek in August 2005)
- Lead Genpact’s Global Order-To-Cash Practice…3,000+ FTE’s serving 80+ Customers across 15 Centers of Excellence
- Responsible for driving our OTC Practice strategy including technology, best practices and benchmarking
- Work with various CoE leaders to integrate our offerings and ensure we are meeting our operational commitments
Prior to Genpact - Creditek (1989-2005)
- Played a key role in establishing Creditek as an industry pioneer in OTC outsourcing
- Led a team that designed a proprietary OTC technology platform to drive best practice workflows and deduction management capabilities
- Experience includes oversight of 50+ outsourcing engagements including solutions, transition, operational delivery, governance and client relationship
- Holds an Engineering Degree form Cornell University (1988)
- Leads Order-to Cash Solution Development and SEP Diagnostics for key Genpact clients
- Supports Genpact’s outsourcing, re-engineering, and portfolio clean up solutions
- 22 years experience in OTC solutions development working in a broad range of industries with over 100 clients.
- 12 years experience in Finance (CFO, Controller, Credit Manager) in several manufacturing companies (including Int’l Paper)
- Author of Accounts Receivable Management Best Practices published by John Wiley
- Member of Advisory Board of “The Accounts Receivable Network” (TARN)
- B. S. Business Administration from the University of Connecticut
- MBA in Finance from The Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth College
- Responsible for leading the build, refine and commercialization activities of the Order to Cash SEP solution for clients
- 10+ years experience in outsourcing across various roles spanning account management, sales, large scale program management, solutioning, quality across various industries and geographies
- Managed key BPO client relationships in previous organization based out of the UK having revenues of approx 30 mn USD. Was additionally responsible for driving the sales strategy within the UK Telecom market.
- Bachelors in Engg and MBA in Finance and Information Systems from the Indian Institute of Management, Lucknow