Main Conference Day 1
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
In this case-study, hear from Pete Judd, Finance Transformation Director for Hilton Hotels, about how Hilton Hotels is transforming its finance function from decentralised teams, into a hybrid model which is utilising SSO and outsourced operations.
• About how Hilton is adopting a process-led model, and the challenges associated with this
• Adopting next gen tech for maximum return
• Manging outsourcing partners – setting the bar fro service excellence
Main Conference Day 2
Wednesday, October 16th, 2019
Digital technologies are affecting the way that BPOs are conducting business with their clients. The threat of reshoring is real, and is leading Outsourcers to reconfigure and reimagine their operations.
This panel will explore the trends that are impacting service centres, the most current strategic imperatives for outsourcing, case studies of successful digital transformation with the assistance of BPOs, and where and what the opportunities for growth into 2020 are.
● Captive, outsourced, or hybrid - what is the best TOM for an SSC/GBS?
● How can SSC leaders encourage digital transformation with their outsourced partner?
● Stakeholder management - establishing best practice between your BPO and your customers