President Transformant, and former VP Global Business Services, Next Generation Services
Main Conference Day 1
Tuesday, October 15th, 2019
11:15 AM Interactive Panel: Global Business Services Transformations –Driving Forward to GBS Maturity
According to SSON’s 2019 Survey, 1/3 of global organisations are currently implementing GBS, and within another five years, another 1/3 plan to do so. How can these GBS leaders transform their operations to maximise agility, flexibility, and both the bottom, and the top line?
In this session, hear from GBS leaders who are on the road to GBS maturity. Learn what the catalyst to transform from “SSO” to “GBS” has been, the challenges associated with it, and the tips and tricks to realise the benefits to time and to scale.
● What are the central pillars of any successful GBS strategy?
● What makes a GBS “world-class”?
● Can you have a single, standardised service and personalised service excellence? Is there a trade off?
● What are the key hurdles to GBS success?
● Setting-up and winding down – managing relationships with business units.
In this engaging and entertaining keynote from Industry Heavyweight and Transformation expert Tony Saldanha, hear how to avoid the 10 reasons business transformation programmes typically fail. Learn how it is often tactical issues, such as a lack of time, clarity, and resource, which typically get in the way of leaders attempting to implement change, and how to tackle this within your own organisation.
● How to get the buy in from the right people for your digital transformation
● What to do when things aren’t going to plan – getting the programme back on track
● Review the real-life success stories of 10X digital transformations in SSCs