Conference Day One: Tuesday, 3 September 2019
Tuesday, September 3rd, 2019
12:30 PM INDUSTRY EXPERT PANEL DISCUSSION: The Rise Of Strategic Shared Services Centres: Evolving From A Cost Killer To Value-Add
As beneficial as cost reduction and process efficiency is, leading shared services are fully optimised beyond operational excellence to allow senior management to focus on strategic decision making and adding great value.
Key question: How can you turn your shared service centre from a cost centre to a profit centre?
Senior leadership will discuss:
- Strategies to drive shared service success after launch
- Align the shared services strategy to support growth not just cost reduction and optimization
- How to drive shared service value beyond labour service savings
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 4 September 2019
Wednesday, September 4th, 2019
2:55 PM REGIONAL CHAT: The Big Question Closing Keynote: What Does The Future Of Shared Services Look Like In Egypt?
A shared service is an evolving concept. As organisations continue to grapple with the changing effect of technology on customer demand and the way we work and communicate with each other how will this affect the future of shared services?
This exclusive closing panel will bring together experts to share their thoughts on what the future of shared services look like Egypt.
Senior leadership will acknowledge:
- Examining what the future looks like in shared services and how we will get there from here
- Beyond the back office functions – expanding the companies scope and scale
- In the age of transformation: The future of shared services in the light of disruptive technology