In preparation for the 20th Annual Shared Services for Finance & Accounting Summit, we wanted to
exclusively share these past presentations with you. Below you will
find expert content on:
- Close Your Books Faster and With Confidence: Moving Away From and Eliminating Manual Practices to Achieve Balance Sheet Integrity: Brian Yahne, Director, Accounting Services, Ascension Health
- Establishing a Global FSSO: Bryce Tawney, Fmr., Sr. Director Lead for Integration, Halliburton; Advisory Board Member, University of North Texas School of Accounting
- Take Your FSSO to the Next Level by Successfully Standardizing and Automating for Complex Processes:: Cindy Pauls, CMA, Director of Shared Service, Borden Dairy Co.
- Case Study: The First Year Out, What to Expect and How to Measure Success: Dan Davidson, Vice President, Equifax
- Partnership Matters: Guiding Principles to Build an Effective Long-term Relationship with Your Outsourcing Provider: Ethel Tamondong, Enterprise Financial Services, Warner Bros.
- Fundamentals of Moving From Concept to Delivery in Shared Services: Michael Bostick, Head of Financial Operations, UniFirst Corp
- Keynote Case Study: Brinks Financial Journey to Implementing a Shared Services: Naresh Srinivasan, Vice President – Controller & Shared Services, Brinks Financial Shared Services
- Cultivating a Culture of Continuous Improvement From the Onset That Will Enable Your Journey to Global Process Ownership: Steven R. Bott, CTP, CPA, ASC Continuous Improvement, Manager, Ameren Services Center
- The War for Talent: Build a Strategy for Recruiting & Retaining Today's FSSO Top Talent: Tim Dorren, Senior Manager, Payment Analysis & Disbursements, Toyota Motor North America, Accounting & Finance