The political and trade climate across the globe continues to be volatile decreasing the time to react. Trade disputes are bringing new players into the market while political uprising is creating additional risk.
During this session, attendees will learn how to:
· Understand global economic implications to guide organizational strategies through turbulent times
· Discuss resources allocation: assets, energy and capital to align risk.
· Ensure actions do not have unintended consequences.
· Evaluate the tools and metrics you can use as pro-active indicators?
· Understand global laws and regulations