Day Two: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
10:45 AM Business Continuity Planning (BCP)
As it iscritical to test a BCP each year:
- What are other SSOs including in their communication plans in the event of emergencies?
- What is prioritized among facilities, personnel, systems, records, internal and external dependencies?
- What roles are assigned in the content of initial response, continuity plans and restoration?
Day Three: Thursday, March 14th, 2019
Thursday, March 14th, 2019
In a widely publicized initiative few years ago, eBay embarked on a journey to bring more women into its top ranks. Senior executives at the firm discovered the investment yielded substantial bottomline and cultural benefits. Despite these findings there are still far too few women gaining entry into the C-suite. It appears a contributing factor to this reality is that women are not receiving enough opportunities to gain the key work experiences viewed as necessary to gain entry into the C-suite. In this session, participants will:
- Examine how companies are identifying and empowering high powered women
- Outline the contributions and cultural benefits of promoting talented women
- Evaluate how to embark on a continuous plan to close the gender gap