Workshops & Master Classes Day One: Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
Tuesday, March 12th, 2019
With the emergence and maturity of self-service, integrated services, intelligent automation and analytics, how does your HRSSO navigate this ever-changing landscape? Figuring out what deserves the most focus in the next 18 – 24 months, developing a strategic framework and successfully carrying out new initiatives will set the course for greater value, enhanced employee experience, competitive advantage and greater ROI. Your leadership will thank you!
In this workshop, participants will:
• Examine the top priorities of top performing HR SSOs
• Evaluate ways to stay current with customer needs and
• Create a roadmap for the next 18 -24 months
• Develop a guide to start implementing self-service
options or refine those already in place
• Build a step-by-step strategy to fully automate HR processes
Day Two: Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
Wednesday, March 13th, 2019
To keep pace with rapidly changing business needs, SSOs are redesigning their talent management strategies and approaches. They are creating new opportunities to attract/retain the best possible talent, while balancing human and digital labor and resistance to change. In this session, participants will:
- Highlight the developing career paths in shared services. How is automation opening opportunities for shared services and other parts of the business?
- Discuss strategies to hire/upskill talent. What are the new skillsets needed. Are SSOs utilizing the gig economy, creating CoE s for RPA and Analytics?
- Discuss the escalating problem of attrition. When you concentrate all your resources in certain centers, whether that be regional or global, you can often lose your ability to drive business acumen
Day Three: Thursday, March 14th, 2019
Thursday, March 14th, 2019
The world of work is rapidly changing and as a result becoming increasingly more complex and frustrating for employees to navigate. To attract, engage, and retain top talent, HR needs to rethink their priorities for the modern workforce and start focusing on how they can deliver digital-first workflows across people and functions to make it easy for employees to
get the services they need.
In this session, participants will:
• Learn how General Mills is transforming the future of work for its 40,000
global employees through a new modern shared services model
• Discover why it’s critical to think about next-gen employee experiences
that extend beyond HR and into IT and other departments
• Examine the enterprise-wide productivity benefits of delivering a great