Pre-Conference Workshops and Conference Day One: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
8:00 AM Increasing HR Productivity and Value through a Focus on Process, Human Capital and Technology
With a great deal of movement towards enterprise wide value, shared services organizations need to figure out how to do more with less, increase productivity and increase value in a very short amount of time.
Participants will take part in three learning segments design to create a roadmap for increasing productivity and value at the functional and enterprise level.
Insight Segment – 1 hour
• Discuss the characteristics of top performing HR Service Organizations
• Highlight the HR frameworks, self-service tools and automation to create improved value-add for the business
• Review the future of HR Tech, exploring areas of AI based sourcing tools and machine learning within HR Call Centers
• Make the most out of your HR data by focusing on accuracy, definitions and the right structure
Roadmapping Segment – 40 minutes
• Work in groups to create a roadmap to optimize and improve HR services
Group Share Segment – 20 minutes
• Receive a report back from each group, detailing their roadmap and next steps