How Groupon and Wells Fargo Manage Global Payroll & Compliance
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
For multinational companies, managing payroll operations across multiple international locations requires meeting the unique compliance guidelines of every country in the organization’s global footprint. Maintaining and monitoring their compliance with ever-shifting laws, statutory requirements, financial regulations, contracts, and collective bargaining agreements can be an immense challenge – especially for those companies that manage global payroll using a decentralized model reliant on local vendors and disparate technologies.
In this webinar, CloudPay’s CEO and global payroll leads from Wells Fargo and Groupon will discuss how organizations can enhance transparency and minimize risk in the compliance function. Groupon and Wells Fargo will also discuss how their organizations are managing the complexities of global payroll through shared service centers that are equipped with cloud technology and real-time information on performance and compliance.
During this webinar, you will hear about:
- The four dimensions of compliance that can benefit from the cloud
- The hidden costs inherent in managing compliance through decentralized processes
- Specific examples of how Groupon and Wells Fargo manage payroll through a strategic and centralized approach
- How multinational organizations can move beyond local payroll and compliance
- Emerging technology capabilities that allow for proactive compliance management
Who would benefit most from attending this program?
Global payroll professionals, CFOs, Compliance, Controllers, HRIS Managers, CHROs, Human resources directors and managers; heads of shared services; anyone who has responsibility for payroll operations internationally.Presenters: