Empower Employees, Get Results, Repeat: Leading a Modern HR Shared Service Center
Business drivers are key to aligning internal HR operations and can open the door for digital transformation within the organization.
It seems counterintuitive, but an HR shared services model is able to bring HR closer to employees - when it's done right.
Whether you’re building an HRSSC, optimizing your existing HRSSC, or looking for technologies to help automate and scale global HR operations, you’ll want to hear from this experienced panel of HR Shared Services leaders as they discuss:
- Building a business case, including key benchmarks and KPI’s
- Evaluating HR Service Delivery technology - what to look for
- Aligning your HRSSC operations to business drivers (e.g. Mergers and Acquisitions, Changes in Global regulations like the GDPR)
- Creating HR agility, scaling operations, and driving organizational change
- Keeping a focus on modernizing and improving the employee experience
Register to hear the modern best practices that will ensure your HR Shared Service Center is a success, making your HR team, your executives, and your employees happy and productive.