Tips from Prudential Finance on Managing RPA Implementation
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Find out how Prudential Financial recognized RPA as an unmissable opportunity to improve back office processes, retrench work previously outsourced, leverage data analytics, and eliminate mundane work (to allow for value-adding work).
Paul McLean, VP Centralized Business Services, and Ann Delmedico, VP of Change Management, share invaluable insights on opportunity identification, tools, security, testing and change management in this webinar hosted by Rochelle Hood of SSON’s Shared Intelligence community.
- Understand what RPA is and what it is not.
- RPA is not for every process
- Avoid “scriptaggedon”.
- Code once and reuse scripts for easier maintenance and to increase speed to value.
- RPA creates opportunity to repatriate work that was outsourced.
- Licensing model is essential to align with how you plan to utilize the robots and technology.
- Anchor your key stakeholders early, especially the Information Security group.
- Recognize that robots can only go as fast as your underlying applications.
- Assess operational metrics with a new lens when incorporating a virtual workforce.
Rochelle Hood serves as Global Head of Customer Analytics and Research for SSON where she is responsible for enhancing member value and experiences.
Rochelle has managed operations and led projects in multiple disciplines including shared services, call center operations and information services. She is a certified Project Management Professional (PMP) attaining her credentials from the Project Management Institute and is a Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Rochelle holds a BSc in Accounting and a Masters in Business Administration. Rochelle’s professional experience includes project management, process excellence and service delivery roles at IBM, QVC and companies in the defense contracting industry.
Phone: +1 321 574 8823