Proven best practices for reducing payments fraud
How AP fights back
Businesses lose a staggering amount of money annually to fraud. Fraud is now a permanent risk that businesses must be prepared for.Register
Most businesses are facing a significantly growing threat of payments fraud. Enterprises spend billions of dollars in technology and services to mitigate the potential risks of fraud. But many AP departments are not as prepared as they should be to fight fraud. Unfortunately, in many cases, the AP department is an easy target for those intent on fraud.
Join this session to learn 7 strategies you can take to mitigate fraud
The session will focus on why fraud mitigation is more important than ever, uncover the vulnerabilities of traditional approaches to accounts payable, and lay out seven strategies for reducing your risk of fraud.
What you will learn:
- How fraudsters are attacking your accounts payables department
- The toll that payments fraud has on businesses
- How advanced technologies help businesses mitigate fraud
- Proven best practices for reducing payments fraud
- The role of CFOs in mitigating fraud