Deloitte: Trends in Global HR Shared Services
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Shared services leaders are realizing that while cost reduction is a tried-and-true benefit of shared services, other benefits such as controls, data visibility, and creating a platform for growth are just as valuable – may be even more so.
Join Brett Walsh, Partner in Deloitte’s HCM Practice, to determine how trends in HR shared services are impacting your overall business strategy. Brett will share data and analysis from Deloitte’s 2012 Global Shared Services Survey, including:
- Emerging trends in HR shared services models – including when insourcing or outsourcing (or a combo) makes sense
- The role of performance measurement and talent management in the HRSS function
- What enabling technologies can help you measure and meet your goals
Don’t miss this opportunity to learn how HR shared services can help you transform your HR function.
Sponsored by Enwisen.
Brett is the Global Human Capital Leader in Deloitte Consulting and leads the HR Transformation & Technology practice in the UK. He is a former Chartered Civil Engineer with 20 years international business consulting experience. He consults at senior level on HR strategies, merger integrations, organisation design and major transformation programmes, including the provision of back-office shared services and offshoring/outsourcing-with particular expertise in HR and Change Management. Prior to his current role, Brett led Human Capital in the UK for both Deloitte and Andersen. He has a MBA from Warwick University and is a Fellow of the Institute of Business Consulting. Ranked in ‘HR Magazine’s Top 100 Most Influential’ in 2006 and 2007. Some examples of his relevant experience are highlighted below:
- Global HR shared services and offshoring to KL, Krakow and Manila for a Global Oil Super Major
- HR Off shoring and Shared Services for a Global Pharmaceutical and a Global Manufacturer
- Post Merger integration of two Global Banks
- European HR transformation services for a HBPO vendor as part of the HR outsourcing contract for a Global Pharmaceutical
- Post merger integration of two UK Banks
- HR shared services design and implementation for a Global Manufacturer and a European Power Utility
- Global HR transformation and offshoring to India for a Global Bank
- Demerger of a capital city Transport Company as part of a Public Private Partnership