Gaining Control Over Global HR Data - Learn how SharePoint helps maintain control over enterprise HR data
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Are you planning to implement – or are you currently using – SharePoint to manage enterprise information? Or are you evaluating whether it’s the right tool to extend your HR portal?
Before you build from the ground up in SharePoint, attend this session with Jay Zuckert, Senior Product Strategist for HR Shared Services at Enwisen brand Infor, to learn how you can achieve the best of both worlds by deploying a pre-configured, cloud-based HR-specific knowledgebase maintained by subject matter experts. A single sign-on portal infrastructure that sits within SharePoint helps you:
• Incorporate HRMS content and employee/manager self-service transactions into SharePoint quickly and securely without any coding
• Reduce the time, resources and dollars required to build and maintain complex HR content
• Increase employee usage, independence and satisfaction through rich search and personalization
• Maintain security and control over sensitive HR content within your HR and HRIT organizations rather than depending on corporate IT
• Leverage the best collaboration and infrastructure features of SharePoint, while allowing you to bring an effective employee portal live fast – typically in just 12-18 weeks!
Deploying HR Service Delivery within SharePoint can result in a better, faster and less costly HR portal – and one that employees will embrace. Join this webinar to learn how it can benefit you.