Gaining Control Over Global HR Data - Learn how SharePoint helps maintain control over enterprise HR data
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
Are you planning to implement – or are you currently using – SharePoint to manage enterprise information? Or are you evaluating whether it’s the right tool to extend your HR portal?
Before you build from the ground up in SharePoint, attend this session with Jay Zuckert, Senior Product Strategist for HR Shared Services at Enwisen brand Infor, to learn how you can achieve the best of both worlds by deploying a pre-configured, cloud-based HR-specific knowledgebase maintained by subject matter experts. A single sign-on portal infrastructure that sits within SharePoint helps you:
• Incorporate HRMS content and employee/manager self-service transactions into SharePoint quickly and securely without any coding
• Reduce the time, resources and dollars required to build and maintain complex HR content
• Increase employee usage, independence and satisfaction through rich search and personalization
• Maintain security and control over sensitive HR content within your HR and HRIT organizations rather than depending on corporate IT
• Leverage the best collaboration and infrastructure features of SharePoint, while allowing you to bring an effective employee portal live fast – typically in just 12-18 weeks!
Deploying HR Service Delivery within SharePoint can result in a better, faster and less costly HR portal – and one that employees will embrace. Join this webinar to learn how it can benefit you.
Jay Zuckert is a Senior Product Manager on the Enwisen Product Strategy team at Infor. During his 14 years of experience in enterprise software and systems, he has held senior positions in ERP implementation consulting, quality assurance and product strategy. Prior to joining Infor, Jay managed product strategy for Oracle’s PeopleSoft talent management and workforce service delivery solutions. He’s had the opportunity to work with a wide range of customers and industries including manufacturing, financial services, telecommunication firms, health care and aerospace. Throughout much of his career, Jay has focused on HR Service Delivery solutions and continues to do so at Infor.