Achieving Global Business Services Integration: 6 Tips
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
What's the most effective sourcing mix for your GBS operations?
This webinar will consider the extent to which a mixed economy model [hybrid] utilizing both in-house service delivery and third-party BPO delivery is appropriate for optimizing an organization’s Global Business Services operations. It will also include a detailed analysis of the issues that arise in integrating and managing in-house and third-party services within a GBS model.
This "GBS Integration" webinar will cover:
- The role of Global Business Services in supporting organizations in achieving their business objectives
- The initiatives that organizations will be taking in the next two years to enhance their Global Business Services operations
- The drivers & inhibitors and benefits achieved as a result of incorporating third-party BPO services within an organization’s Global Business Services delivery model
- The criteria that organizations use for identifying appropriate areas for use of BPO services
- The success criteria for integrating internal and BPO services within a GBS model
- The key governance mechanisms for managing combinations of internal and BPO services within a GBS model.
You'll gain valuable tips on how to optimize services delivery for your GBS.
Register now for free, to reserve your place at this event.
If you would like to learn more about NelsonHall's vendor "profiles – a great research tool for any BPO decision you need to make – please see here.