Achieving Global Business Services Integration: 6 Tips
Or if you're already a SSON member, sign in below to download. Sign In to Watch Become a member to Watch
What's the most effective sourcing mix for your GBS operations?
This webinar will consider the extent to which a mixed economy model [hybrid] utilizing both in-house service delivery and third-party BPO delivery is appropriate for optimizing an organization’s Global Business Services operations. It will also include a detailed analysis of the issues that arise in integrating and managing in-house and third-party services within a GBS model.
This "GBS Integration" webinar will cover:
- The role of Global Business Services in supporting organizations in achieving their business objectives
- The initiatives that organizations will be taking in the next two years to enhance their Global Business Services operations
- The drivers & inhibitors and benefits achieved as a result of incorporating third-party BPO services within an organization’s Global Business Services delivery model
- The criteria that organizations use for identifying appropriate areas for use of BPO services
- The success criteria for integrating internal and BPO services within a GBS model
- The key governance mechanisms for managing combinations of internal and BPO services within a GBS model.
You'll gain valuable tips on how to optimize services delivery for your GBS.
Register now for free, to reserve your place at this event.
If you would like to learn more about NelsonHall's vendor "profiles – a great research tool for any BPO decision you need to make – please see here.
John is the founder of NelsonHall and has been CEO since its inception in 1998. He has developed the company to its present position as the leading BPO analyst firm globally and remains actively involved in the delivery of client assignments. He has personally covered the BPO market since 1992, leading well in excess of a hundred assessments.
Widely regarded as a 'BPO guru', John continues to contribute to, and oversee, NelsonHall's BPO research, and is a sought after speaker. He also presents NelsonHall's quarterly 'BPO Index' webcast, monitoring developments in the BPO marketplace worldwide
John holds a MA from Cambridge University and an MBA from Manchester Business School.
Phone: +44 (0)1344 393036