How to Decode RPA's Buzz: from Deployment to Scaling
Three things you need to know: strategy, engagement and scaling
Real-time insights and tips from a banking implementation
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
It's a Drone...it's a plane...no, it's RPA that's creating a buzz!
RPA has been maturing over the past few years and is now increasingly being used for enterprise-scale deployments.
However, gaps in awareness are still leading to unexpected challenges.
To maximize the impact of robot-led automation business leaders need to have:
- a solid understanding of available tools
- a clearly defined strategy for automating the enterprise
- the 'right' processes in their target, and
- clearly expressed expected benefits.
In this webinar, Denis Songeon, Head of Application Delivery at Pepper Money, will explain how RPA is helping to reinforce this innovative bank's competitive edge with
- execution agility
- balanced risk management, and
- a great customer experience.
Denis will share his insights to help you plan, implement and roll-out RPA at your enterprise.
You will also learn how to:
- gain support from staff at all levels of the organization for a successful RPA roll-out, and
- scale programs to maximize ROI and productivity.