How to Decode the RPA Buzz
Practical Tips to Take You from Deployment to Scaling
How to successfully implement RPA in your operation
[this webinar runs 9am ICT/10am SGT/12noon AEST]
Guest speaker Denis Songeon from Pepper Financial Services Group addresses:
- optimal process selection
- how to stimulate rapid adoption by creating an organizational pull
- how to obtain faster impacts and better ROI
- communicating benefits to gain stakeholder support
- preparing employees for the digital workforce through effective change management
- the critical role of IT as partner and enabler
RPA drives broad-reaching digital transformation but the truth is that there is still much that is misunderstood about the key enablers of RPA success, particularly how to scale successfully.
This webinar decodes the RPA buzz by identifying important pre-requisites for a successful deployment:
- segregation of duties and clear KPIs, and
- critical partnership between IT and the business
- governance model that quickly resolves conflict.
Rajesh Krishnaswamy, Vice President of Professional Services at Automation Anywhere will guide you through the RPA journey by identifying the 5 critical dimentions of a robust RPA implementation. These include how to get the most out of execution levers like metabot libraries and bot factories; how to manage an ‘agile’ process via sprints; and how to optimize scaling via a bot velocity plan, which tracks resources and results.
Denis Songeon, Head of Application Delivery at Pepper Financial Services, joins Rajesh to offer tips on optimal process selection, how to drive rapid adoption, and ensuring you have the change management practices in place to help employees adjust to the digital workforce.
Join us to discover how to implement and scale RPA successfully by clearly segregating roles and responsibilities, leveraging reusable bots, and prioritizing ‘high volume’ process paths.