Digital Content Transformation: Advancements in Invoice Processing Automation
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
Charles Kaplan, vice president of global marketing for Perceptive Software, will present how Lexmark’s award winning Shared Service Center increased productivity, date entry accuracy and lowered labor cost using digital document capture.
Lexmark began its global finance transformation over 6 years ago with the goals of standardizing finance processes and systems, reducing transactional and operational costs, and increasing data access and analytics as a means of making us more responsive to changing customer demands and market needs.
Learn how Lexmark achieved the below results:
- 25% (€100 million) savings in support cost
- Working capital turns have increased from 17 to more than 40
- Working capital has been reduced by €200 million
- Accounts payable processing time has been reduced by 80%
- Order processing cycle time has been reduced by 65%
- Worldwide general ledger hard close in 2 working days
Who should attend:
Shared Services Managers, Shared Services Executives, Accounting Managers, Accounting Executives, CFOs, AP Managers, Directors of Finance
- Charles Kaplan, Head of International Marketing, Perceptive Software
- Peter Csucska, Managing Director & General Manager, Lexmark