5 Tips on How to Get More Out of Your Vendor Relationship
To view this webinar, please fill out the form to register and become a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member.
Or, if you're already a The Shared Services & Outsourcing Network member, sign in below to view.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.
This SSON Vendor Management webinar will address the key issue of how to drive business value and innovation within business process outsourcing contracts. The webinar is sponsored by BPO research experts, NelsonHall.
The webinar will start by, first, identifying the types of business value currently being achieved within business process outsourcing contracts, and those that are more elusive.
Secondly, the webcast will identify those forms of governance and contract pricing found to be most effective in driving business value and innovation, and the benefits currently being achieved by mechanisms such as the use of strategic partners, and single process owners.
In addition, the webcast will identify characteristics that you should look for in "ideal strategic partners," as well as client behaviours you need to develop to derive maximum business value from your strategic partners.
5 Key takeaways:
- Identify governance structures used to manage BPO contracts – and how organizations are enhancing their governance structures to achieve greater business value
- Identify benefits achieved from use of single process owners
- Identify the characteristics of an ideal strategic partner
- Identify how organizations are approaching governance to deliver greater levels of innovation
- Identify most appropriate mechanisms for financing innovation.
Register today to learn how to get more out of your BPO partners.
If you would like to learn more about NelsonHall's vendor "profiles – a great research tool for any BPO decision you need to make – please see here.